Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Feet
|Size||As per As Customer Requirments|
|Thickness||As per As Customer Requirments|
|Price Range||As per As Customer Requirments|
|Style||As per As Customer Requirments|
|Weight||As per As Customer Requirments|
Add the embellishing beauty of the stone jalis to your contemporary home
There are so many things that you can add to make your house look more appealing and amazing. One of these things that can make your house even more enticing and alluring is the use of the lattice walls and screens popularly known as the jalis, these have been an integral part of Indian architecture, thanks to the Mughals and the royals of the country. The modern way of using stone jail designs includes using them in the setting of your homes.
If you have been fascinated by the amazing setting of the jalis and its modern avatars then follow through this so that you can use it in your modern homes.
1. You can use them as a backdrop in your living room and then continue it over throughout the ceiling in the form of a tray light. This will create a dramatic look for your lights as well.
2. Use the perforated stone jalis as a divider between the different rooms. This will demarcate the various places in your house. There are a plethora of things that you can do in terms of designs and the type of materials you can use to construct.
3. You can add the intricate details of the stone jalis to your staircase as well. you can add also tray lights over it to create a dramatic overall look for your house.
4. Lights over the cupboard: you can the small details of the crucial jalis to create a more exotic look for your house. Now add some bulbs to it to create a lightning effect.
5. Decorate the exteriors of your house with jalis, this will create a lasting impression for everyone who enters your house. It gives a more finesse style to your entrance doors.
There are so many things you can do with the stone jalis and innumerable ways of adding them to your house.